Hotel: 4* Hotel Sirius or similar class
- Via Philippine Airlines
- MNL CJU 1725 2140
- CJU MNL 2240 0110
- (subject to change depends on airport availability)
- Roundtrip International Airfare via PR
- Roundtrip Transfer Service base on private coach
- 3 nights Hotel accommodation on 4* Hotel
- Meal specified in the itinerary
- Tours, Transfer and Admission fees base on itinerary
- One bottle of water/ person/ daily
- English speaking Tour Guide
- Airline Tax - USD41 p/p (subject to change)
- Tip for the Guide - USD20 p/p
- Philippine Travel Tax, PHP1,620 p/p
- Beverages/ Liquid refreshments during meal
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- Check in at NAIA, 3 hours before departure.
- Flight to Jeju.
- Upon arrival at Jeju International Airport, meet the Tour Guide and transfer to the Hotel for check-in.
- After breakfast at the Hotel, proceed to visit Seongup Folk Village, where you can see 1890s korean traditional houses.
- Proceed to Seongsan Ilchulbong (sunrise peak)
- Have lunch and visit the Jeju Eulalia Grass
- Proceed to visit the Ecoland Theme Park and see the ecobridge station - walk along the lake and pass by the windmill - lakeside station - then back to main station.
- Have a free shopping time at Chilsungro and Underground Shopping Street
- Have Dinner and check-in at the Hotel.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Have a free time shopping at the cosmetics shop and Jeju souvenir shop
- Have lunch and then proceed Daepo Jusangjeolli Cliff.
- Visit the Joanne Bear Museum
- Proceed to Greek Mythology Museum
- Have dinner and check-in at the Hotel.
- After Breakfast. inside the Hotel, have a free shopping time at Ginseng or Amethyst Shop.
- Visit Hallim Park and Hyeopjaegul Cave.
- Have lunch and proceed to Visit the Jeju Glass castle and enjoy seeing different sculpture made of glass.
- Then enjoy watching the Acrobatic Show.
- Have a free Shopping Time at Duty free Shop.
- Have Dinner and transfer to Jeju International airport for flight back to Manila.
- Seongup Folk Village, Seongsan Ilchulbong, Jeju Eulalia grass, Ecoland Theme Park, Chilsungro and Underground Shopping Street, Daepo Jusangjeolli Cliff, Joanne Bear Museum, Greek Mythology Museum, Hallim Park, Hyeopjaegul Cave, Jeju Glass castle, Acrobatic Show
- Minimum 30 Adults must travel together
- surcharge shall be applied if less than 30 adults
- Rate and Itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
- Rate is valid until only for Philippines passport holders
- Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
- USD 100 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Free travel insurance is valid only for 7-60 yrs old. Beyond this age is at passengers own expense.
- Mandatory to join Daily Tour schedule.
- Mandatory to visit at Ginseng, Amethyst, Duty Free shop, and Cosmetic Shop, surcharge of USD100 p/p shall be applied if client refuse to visit.
Send us a PM to inquire or visit us at
2nd Floor MVL Centre Bldg. Mataas na Lupa Lipa City
Batangas ( Across Dela Salle Lipa)